2D/3D Function plotter
Actual plot appears here.
Things to know
- Requires support for "CSS1" and "innerHTML" (DOM level 1)
If they do, let me know.
- Functions are case-insensitive, sin(x) = Sin(X) = sIN(x)...
- Supports implied multiplication (in most browsers), 2sin(xy) <=> 2 * sin(x * y).
- Supports ^ as power-function, x^3 <=> pow(x,3).
- All trigonometric functions operate in radians.
- Line-mode does not check for continuity.
- Plotting takes time !, even more in 3D.
- Avoid "Largest", unless you have the (virtual) memory to do so.
- FAST computer recommended :)
Tested and found usable with:
Completely unusable with:
- Opera, all versions, sorry. Seems like Opera ignores my font-width in favor of its own minimum.
- Any more? (Lynx, of course; but... :)
Blame it on me:
Script version 2.92